Monday, June 3, 2013

Jurney


Even the beginning of the trip we met. She introduced me :''Jeny Mo''.I answered:'' Amelia Solez''. The train moved. A rest I started pawing through my purse as I found chewing gum. I like something to chew and nibble on while traveling. It seems to me that that's what the more I enjoy the journey. I'm lucky that I have a good metabolism so I do not have to constantly take care about how much and what to eat. While just sit and ride I noticed a great accessory. She noticed that I watch bracelets and necklaces. She asked with a friendly smile: Do you like it? I replied:''Yes they are very beautiful and colorful. So she started to talk about bracelets.She told me it was her hobby. I thought:''Just a hobby?'' Well, that would be a nice win.
While we were talking I found out that she is architect and was married and had a son 3 years. Of course she was the first person I told how I got here, and that happened to me, "Mr. married." I felt a great relief. For days I had to share it with anyone. It bothered me and created a lot of pressure in my chest, as if it will break. It's amazing how I confided to a stranger, and I had not had the strength to tell someone with whom to close.
We arrived in Lugano , greeted each other and each went on their way.I just arrived at my destination and dropped the bag next to the bed. I went out on the terrace which offered amazing views of the entire city and wonderful lake. I breath deeply and didn't thinkong about anything else what , except beautiful landscape that stretched infront of me.

In the next post:
Man for one night  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment