Friday, May 17, 2013

New home

I decide to tell you my story.
Hope you will read it.
I will do my best.
And the story begins:
   About a year ago ,I mowed from USA to Switzerland.Many people here have asked me :"Way?"My answer was very simple :"Because of love." Men of my life live here and I decided to accept his marriage proposal.But I made one mistake.I came here to surprise him,but I was the only one surprised.He is married.When I sow that I think I am dead.He had family wich he never talk about.How could I know?The only explanation he gave me was that he proposed me at the time he thought his marriage fall apart.So ,he leave me. In the moment I wanted to tell him: "I leave you  idiot",but it wasn't worth any more.
    My dreams are demaged.I can't back to Boston,to explaing my friends and family my sadnes,also I told them  that I leave USA because of job.It was very hard to me.I made a decision to stay and start new life away from past life,wich lowe destroyed .



In next post: Meet friends,work and despeir


1 comment:

  1. This gonna be an interesting story.
    I am your new follower.Hope you follow me too. http://nishlika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete